Welcome to https://store.alessa.com.sa/ (Referred to as “the website/ online service), service provided by Hamad A. Alessa and Sons Co. in Saudi Arabia. The website is operated by Hamad A. Alessa and Sons Co. (referred to as "we/our/us").
As a user (referred to as "you/your/Customer") of the website you must read and acknowledge below the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
By purchasing via the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Read carefully before using the online service. If you do not agree (or cannot comply with) any of the Terms and Conditions, do not use the online service.
Use of the website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" as per local Contract Acts are not eligible to use the website.
Except where additional conditions are provided which are specific to products or services, these Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements.
By using the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including without any limitation:
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on the website. The website will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
1. In the course of your use of https://store.alessa.com.sa/, you provide us with certain information, as mentioned below (collectively referred to as the “Personal Information”), which we may collect, store and use for providing the Services and performing our contractual obligations, other than allowing us to better understand the Website users and improve the layout and functionality of https://store.alessa.com.sa/;
- Information about your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, billing and credit/debit/charge card information, order history, feedback, about your visits to and use of https://store.alessa.com.sa/ (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation etc.)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to https://store.alessa.com.sa/, including information relating to any purchases you make of our Products or Services.
- Information that you provide to us for registering with us as a Registered User (including your Account details).
- Information that you provide to us for subscribing to https://store.alessa.com.sa/ Services, e-mail notifications, and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us; and feedback including Product/Service reviews.
2. We may use the Personal Information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- To register you with https://store.alessa.com.sa/and to administer and provide our Services, as mentioned on https://store.alessa.com.sa/.
- To fulfill our agreement of providing Services to you, including those relating to your purchase of Products and their processing and obtaining payment;
- To analyze and profile your shopping preferences (market, customer and product analysis etc.) to enable us to review, develop and improve the Products and Services we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programs. We may use your Personal Information to make decisions about your using computerized technology, for example automatically selecting Products and Services which we think will interest you from the information we have.
We may keep you informed of such Products and Services including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on (including products and services of other companies and organizations) by e-mail, telephone (including automated calls),SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging, post, fax or otherwise.
- When you provide us with your information, you will be given the option to mention if you do not wish to receive information of such products and services from either us or carefully chosen third parties; and to administer any prize draws or competitions you may wish to enter.
3. We may supplement the Personal Information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties (e.g., credit reference agencies).
4. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the Personal Information that we obtain (for confirming identity and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your Account etc.), with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of Hamad A. Alessa and Sons Co., other third parties, companies, retailers and to financial and other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
5. All Telephone calls (incoming/outgoing) may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with your records for regulatory compliance, quality control, and staff training, preventing, or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
6. While we will make every effort to safeguard and keep confidential the information provided to us, we might share your Personal Information with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of Hamad A. Alessa and Sons Co. And other third parties, companies, retailers and organizations whose services or Products we provide to you through https://store.alessa.com.sa/ , for the following reasons:
- To other companies and organizations to administer any prize draws or competitions.
- To our agents, staff and approved third parties to provide services for us.
- To anyone to whom we assign or transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law compels us to do so either in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
8. If of Hamad A. Alessa and Sons Co. is sold to a third party or of Hamad A. Alessa and Sons Co. Otherwise becomes subject of a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case of Hamad A. Alessa and Sons Co., would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performing any of our obligations under the Site Conditions set forth hereby in case of the occurrence of any events, causes or other circumstances falling beyond our reasonable control.
The Site Conditions set forth hereby shall be governed and construed according to the prevailing laws in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Any dispute, claim or conflict arising out of or in connection with these Site Conditions (including disputes, claims or conflicts pertaining to any non-contractual obligations arising out of these Site Conditions or in connection therewith) shall be referred to the concerned officials of both Parties for finding a settlement. If no settlement for the dispute is reached after the elapse of twenty-one (21) days from the date of referring such dispute to the two Parties’ concerned officials, then the dispute shall be finally and conclusively settled as follows:
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may seek judicial order from any competent court of law with respect to any issue related to any infringement on intellectual property rights, use of the Site or infringement of third parties intellectual property rights.